February 7, 2018
Wednesday, TXBIZ FEDPAC, the political action committee representing the Texas Association of Business, released its list of endorsements for Texas’ congressional seat holders.
The TXBIZ FEDPAC stands behind officeholders who will represent Texas’ best interests in Washington, D.C. and fuel the state’s economic growth.
“The Texas Association of Business FEDPAC Board chose to support the candidates in our delegation who have remained committed to the growth and success of the state and represented the cornerstone issues that have sparked Texas’ excellence in business, entrepreneurship, and innovation,” said TXBIZ FEDPAC Chairman Gary Gibson.
Below, the complete list of TXBIZ FEDPAC congressional endorsements:
• Senator Ted Cruz
• Congressman John Ratcliffe, TX-04
• Congressman John Culberson, TX-07
• Congressman Kevin Brady, TX-08
• Congressman Michael McCaul, TX-10
• Congressman Mike Conaway, TX-11
• Congressman Kay Granger, TX-12
• Congressman Mac Thornberry, TX-13
• Congressman Randy Weber, TX-14
• Congressman Bill Flores, TX-17
• Congressman Jodey Arrington, TX-19
• Congressman Joaquin Castro, TX-20
• Congressman Pete Olson, TX-22
• Congressman Will Hurd, TX-23
• Congressman Kenny Marchant, TX-24
• Congressman Roger Williams, TX-25
• Congressman Michael Burgess, TX-26
• Congressman Henry Cuellar, TX-28
• Congressman John Carter, TX-31
• Congressman Pete Sessions, TX-32
• Congressman Marc Veasey, TX-33
• Congressman Filemon Vela, TX-34
• Congressman Brian Babin, TX-36
FedPac says more endorsements may be forthcoming.