July 29, 2019
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) today announced its second-quarter 2019 financial results and updated its 2019 financial guidance.
- Second-quarter 2019 net income was $24.5 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, compared with $20.4 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, in the second quarter 2018;
- Year-to-date 2019 net income was $118.1 million, or $2.22 per diluted share, compared with $111.3 million, or $2.10per diluted share, in the same period last year;
- Updated 2019 net income guidance to the range of $180 million to $190 million, compared with the previous guidance range of $174 million to $190 million;
- Actual heating degree days across the company’s service areas were 581 in the second quarter 2019, 9% warmer than normal and 32% warmer than the same period last year; and
- A quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2.00 per share on an annualized basis, was declared on July 22, 2019, payable Sept. 3, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 12, 2019.